This is her story ♥


Praises be to Allah. He’s the one who controls our heart and He knows every secret we hide. Subhanallah. I really hope that you’ll happy in this dunya and in the Hereafter. I pray to Allah to take care of you and him as well. Insha’Allah, Islam really needs the real Baitul Muslim.
Sometimes we can’t just expect what His plans but no matter how hard it is, his decree is always the best for us. Just keep the faith inshaAllah. :)
.... And mine? Wallahualam. Maybe tomorrow, next month or maybe the next five years. I don’t know and no one knows.

Dear whoever I marry one day, promise me you’ll take me closer to Allah and my heart is yours. :)




"A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. You should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a loser. "(Bukhari)


Syukran jiddan ..sudi baca entry nie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Full Edit By Nabila Medan. All Right Reserved To Me.