My Life


key-to-heart.png 

Bismillah ArRahmaan ArRaheem,

Assalamu’alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Alhamdulillahi Rabbal ‘Alameen, all praises only to Allah swt for He The Best Planner after all. Alhamdulillah I’m going through these quite well I should say. And I still can breathe the warmth plus having lots of loving and caring people surrounds me which make me so much energy to experience my ‘busy’ life. Uhuk.

Am I that ‘busy’? Allah knows. He knows. Absolutely. Alhamdulillah these difficulties which I need to become accustomed will make me a better someone in future, insyaAllah. Ameen. Last night I didn’t attend one gathering. Sorry for the absence, I’m not the type who will tell when I’m sick or not. Teringat kata-kata sahabat, ‘If it doesn’t kill you, it will only make you stronger, and it makes you feel stronger!’ . Ya, terasa diri kuat dengan adanya pautan padaNya, tempat mengadu yang selalu mendengarkan segala rintihan saya. Makin diuji, makin rapat denganNya, insyaAllah.

My life as medical student mula dirasakan kehangatannya. Subjek yang diambil makin terasa levelnya meningkat. Earlier, the subjects like Basic Mechanism of Diseases and Basic Diagnostic & Theraphy. Now, its getting higher like Cardiovascular System, Musculoskeletal System and Endocrinology System. Even higher level, tougher and deeper but it surely gives more challenges and better experiences for us. For sure. Feel like the more I learn, the more I didn’t know; admit that, medical knowledge moves crucially fast. All these reflect back when I’m considering taking medical course as my main choice during applying for the scholarship last two years. Thinking of people whom I consulted about my future career and their answers towards my holistic (hmmm) questions. Yes, I know nothing that time and I’m so much wanted to know. It makes me smile . That’s relieved. Alhamdulillah no regret, Allah knows best for me.

Bersyukur dengan segala yang Allah kurniakan. Alhamdulillah, Allah sentiasa mempermudahkan jalan bila mana saya merasakan sukar. Keyakinan yang berpadu bertambah utuh dengan kebersamaan keluarga yang memahami dan people surrounds me either near or far yang memahami juga. Alhamdulillah. I have a lots of friends since primary, secondary or pre-uyang sama-sama ambil medical course. Jalan kita mungkin berbeza dan pengalaman kita juga mungkin tidak sama, tetapi insyaAllah menuju kepada destinasi yang sama, insyaAllah.

We’ve share the same dream since we declared to pursue into these, insyaAllah. Begitu banyak cerita di sini wahai sahabat, which I really want to tell you, really want to share with you, I want you to know, I want you to feel the way I feel because I know at your place there’s no situation like here [minor cases perhaps]. It might sound cruel or amazing for you, and you just couldn’t believe me, who cares when I’m the one facing them!

“Beautified is the life of This world for those who disbelieve, and they mock at those who believe. but those who obey Allâh’s orders and keep away from what He has forbidden, will be above them on the Day of Resurrection. and Allâh gives (of his Bounty, blessings, Favours, Honours, etc. on the Day of Resurrection) to whom He wills without limit.” (AlBaqarah: 212


Syukran jiddan ..sudi baca entry nie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Full Edit By Nabila Medan. All Right Reserved To Me.